The National Council for Continuing Education and Training (NCCET) is committed to providing its members with benefits that keep them up to date on new trends, help maintain a personal and professional network, and give access to the latest leading-edge programs throughout the country.
NCCET is the national organization for
The NCCET leadership is active on the national scene, working with AACC Commissions, such as the Commissions on Economic and Workforce Development, and Learning and Communications Technologies. NCCET has actively been contributing to national policy development through our sponsorship of national colloquia on certification and credentialing (2001) and transcripting (2003), as well as our authorship of white papers on these important topics.
Our constituents are continuing education leaders, professionals, and innovators in community and junior colleges and technical schools. Other important stakeholders are our corporate partners and our parent organization, the American Association of Community Colleges.
The Council is committed to continuous quality improvement and to quality service as a change agent for lifelong learning. NCCET contributes to individual, community, workforce and economic development by:
- Exercising leadership as an AACC affiliate Council to provide quality education and training services;
- Providing quality continuing education and professional development for members;
- Promoting corporate citizenship in communities;
- Encouraging innovative opportunities for lifelong learning;
- Preparing a skilled workforce to be competitive into the 21st century.
Our Vision is to be recognized nationally and locally as the leader in shaping the future of lifelong learning. We will be. . .
- the premier center for excellence and innovation in continuing education, workforce development, community services, and distance learning.
- a strong ally for community, junior and technical colleges in promoting the value of continuing education.
- our members’ best resource for professional development.
- President's Message
- Board of Directors
- Executive Office
- AACC Liaison
- Past Presidents
June 12, 2013
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm ET
October 7-9, 2013
Renaissance Harborplace Hotel, Baltimore, MD
See all »