NCCET 2014 Annual Conference Wrap-Up
Reaching New Heights in Innovation, Leadership, & Networking!
NCCET members from across the country gathered in Denver to discover the latest innovations, trends, and technologies in continuing education, contract training, and workforce development. Attendees came from as far away as the U.S. Virgin Islands and Alaska!
Click Here to read NCCET President Paul Koehnke's conference message, as featured in the 2014 October Catalyst.
Thank you to all the speakers for their contribution to a very successful program. In total, the 2014 Conference featured 58 session speakers including keynote speakers Jack Ulrich, Carol Kinsey Goman, PhD, and David Zach.
Congratulations Award Recipients!
National Leadership Award
Congratulations to Jane E. Schulman, Vice President, Division of Adult and Continuing Education at LaGuardia Community College
Exemplary Program Awards
Continuing Professional Education Category
Academy for Nonprofit Excellence - Tidewater Community College
Workforce & Economic Development Category
Center for Advanced Manufacturing – Piedmont Technical College
Community Services Programing Category
Bridging the Gap: Creating ESL Pathways to Success – Howard Community College
Click Here to learn more about these extraordinary award recipients and programs.
Some fun social and networking activities took place in Denver. Here’s a quick wrap-up.
- New Member/First Time Attendee Reception – An opportunity to learn about the inner workings of NCCET and how NCCET can assist with accomplishing professional goals.
- Welcome Reception - Attendees relaxed and spent time with NCCET leaders, exhibitors and presenters.
- Dining With the Board – Attendees chose from 3 fabulous Denver restaurants and enjoyed a night on the town with NCCET Board of Directors.
- Networking Breaks – Throughout the conference, scheduled breaks gave members a chance to network and re-connect with colleagues from across the country.
- Trends & Technology Showcase – Exhibitors presented new products, services, or the latest technology in the industry. Many great prizes were given to attendees!
Thank you to our valued Conference Sponsors & Exhibitors
Your support of the NCCET Annual Conference is very much appreciated!
Mark your calendar and plan to attend!
We hope to see you at the NCCET Annual Conference at the Hilton Portland September 28-30, 2015.
- General Information
- Special & Optional Events
- Getting Around
- Schedule at a Glance
- Pre-Conference Workshops
- Trends & Technologies Showcase
- Business Workshops
- Sunday, September 28 (Pre-Conference Optional Event)
- Monday, September 29
- Tuesday, September 30
- Wednesday, October 1
- Registration Fees and Form
- Presenting Details